Sunday, May 6, 2007

I'm baaaack

finally! I've been busy. Went "home" for Easter, then to Buffalo to see Dave the Rave et Diana, then Toronto to see Jen and watch fracture, and then I moved out of my apartment in Hamilton :( I am sad that it's gone. But the new place is great.

Classes start tomorrow. I don't want to go!! Don't make me!! Actually, it shouldn't be so bad. My mom called tonight to wish me luck and offer to hold my hand while I waited for the bus, lol. Then we started joking about packing my lunch and stuff, and I said "what if the cool kids don't like me?" and she said "Kick their ass!" Which, strangely, I don't remember her telling me 20 years ago when I first started school, LOL (she said that I wouldn't know what that meant 20 years ago anyways).

Also in the kick-ass category, Christina and I have started going to the gym. It's awesome. I was uber-paranoid about looking like an idiot, but because it's summer, hardly anyone goes, so I feel less awkward.

No comments: