Sunday, March 4, 2007

Girls' weekend

The storm was bad so my mom stayed over for the weekend instead of taking me back up to visit my family. It was fun! We were lazy Friday night, just vegged and chatted until 1:30 in the morning (whoa!) and then on Saturday we went out shopping, had the yummy Tirasmoothie at Kelsey's, then a Cinnamon Dolce Latte at starbucks (heavenly!) and went to see Music & Lyrics, which we would've watched again if it had been playing right afterwards. It's a really funny and sweet movie, plus the songs get stuck in your head. :) We're both going to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

My mom brought cookies, too! Homemade chocolate chip and her famous shortbread. She bought a copy of The Paperback Princess for me to go with the cookies. Aww, I feel like a four year old again. It was so nice to be spoiled and have a laid back weekend. I did some more planning for my trip to England but haven't worked myself up to book the hostel in London just yet.

No comments: