Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Paranoid planner

It's how one of my friends describes me, and she's not far off the mark. I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to planning... so I booked my hostel the other night for London, and I'm relieved to have a place to stay for a few nights, particularly 'cause I'll be jet lagged. I just can't make up my mind as to whether I should plan a bunch of things in different places or only visit three or four. It's like (in two weeks) potential itinery one:
1)London, Oxford, South coast, Bath, Nottingham, Manchester area. London includes a day trip to Stonehenge, Avebury, Avalon and Glasbury.
or:
2) London (including day tour), south coast (visiting family friends), Oxford, Manchester area (for a friends wedding).

There's just so much to see/do!! And it's only March and I'm going in August. But I worry about having a cheap place to stay, which is why I'm booking now.

No comments: